Exciting Preview from Ultratec: Braille CapTel
CapTel looks and acts just like any other telephone, with one important difference: it provides text captions of everything a caller says. If you cannot hear what the caller says, you can read the captions on the built-in display and coming soon - on a dynamic braille display!
- Braille readers who have difficulty hearing over the phone can read word-for-word captions
- Captions are provided on a dynamic braille display
- Users can read captions at their own speed
- Scroll through captions using the buttons on the braille device
- Works with headset, neck loop, or T-coil for hands-free use
NOTE: Braille CapTel Service will launch later this year. CapTel is currently looking for beta testers and input from the community. If you're interested in providing input or in becoming a beta tester, please contact CapTel to learn more!